Please get in touch with any comments. We like to get customer feedback or any suggestions you have for us. We are available to take an queries over the phone during 9am-5pm Mon-Fri on 020 8549 6000 or alternatively email us at email@example.com and we will reply as quick as we can.
We want to know if you have any suggestions for us or if you are having any problems with our service. Feel free to get in touch
- Webstore 0208 549 6000
Opening Hours: Monday - Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Telephone: + 44 208 549 6000
- Kingston - Unit 4, Kingston Train Station, Kingston Upon Thames, KT1 1UJ 020 8549 6000
We are inside the station next to the Ticket Office.
Opening Hours: Monday - Friday: 10am - 8pm, Saturday - Sunday: 9am - 6pm, Bank Holidays: 9am - 6pm
Telephone: +44 20 8549 6000
- Wimbledon Station - Unit 2, Wimbledon Station, Wimbledon, SW19 7NL 020 8944 6445
The store at Wimbledon train station is now open.
Opening Hours: Monday - Friday: 8am - 9pm, Saturday - Sunday: 9am - 6pm, Bank Holidays: 9am - 6pm
Telephone: +44 20 8944 6445
- Raynes Park - Raynes Park Station, Approach Road, SW20 0JY 020 8417 0044
We're based at Raynes Park Station, just off the A3 and only one stop down from Wimbledon tube. Follow the exit sign at Raynes Park station and you will pass the shop.
Opening Hours: Monday - Saturday: 10:00 - 20:00, Sunday: 11:00 - 17:00, Bank Holidays: 11am - 5pm
Telephone: +44 20 8417 0044
- Liverpool Street - Unit 53, Broadgate Link (opposite Boots), Liverpool Street Station, London, EC2M 7PY 020 7374 4994
Our Liverpool Street shop is based in the station itself and easy to find if you are passing through.
Opening Hours: Monday - Friday: 7am - 8pm, Saturday: 10am - 4pm, Bank Holidays: 9am - 6pm
Telephone: +44 20 7374 4994
- London Bridge - Unit SU58, 59 St Thomas Street, London, SE1 3QX 020 7357 9314
Our London Bridge shop is based on St Thomas Street, passed Nero Cafe.
Opening Hours: Monday - Friday: 8am - 8pm,
Saturday - Sunday: 9am - 6pm,
Bank Holidays: 9am - 6pm
Hot Food Service: 11:30-3:30pm Monday to Friday
Telephone: +44 20 7357 9314
- Victoria Station - Unit 61, Victoria Station (next to M&S), London, SW1V 1JT 020 7931 9314
Our Victoria Station store is now open.
Opening Hours: Monday - Friday: 7am - 10pm, Saturday - Sunday: 9am - 6pm, Bank Holiday: 9am - 6pm
Telephone: +44 20 7931 9314
- Paddington Station - Unit R01, Paddington Station, London, W2 1HB 020 7262 4646
Our Paddington Station store is now open, find us on the walkway between the tube station and the mainline concourse.
Opening Hours: Monday - Friday: 7am - 8pm, Saturday - Sunday: 9am - 6pm, Bank Holidays: 9am - 6pm
Telephone: +44 20 7262 4646
- The Butchery -55 -59 Wier Road, SW19 8UG 020 8947 5473
Our head office and butchery is located in the heart of Wimbledon, at 55 -59 Wier Road, SW19 8UG
Opening Hours: Monday - Friday: 7am - 5pm, Saturday: 9am - 3pm
Telephone: +44 20 8947 5473
The Savanna is an independently run family business which started in Raynes Park back in 2002. Today have a fully operational butchery in the heart of Wimbledon producing our award winning biltong and braai meat and have 8 retail outlets across premium London locations. We service over 12,000 customers a week and have an outstanding reputation for high quality fresh meat and biltong, and best in class South African products.