Cheesy Corn Baked Gem Squash
Introducing our Cheesy Sweetcorn Gem Squash recipe
A delightful dish that's perfect for bringing the family together around the dinner table. This simple yet delicious recipe takes the humble gem squash to new heights, transforming it into a cheesy, sweet, and savory sensation that will have everyone asking for seconds. With its rich flavors and comforting textures, this dish is a true crowd-pleaser, making it an ideal addition to any family mealtime.
*This recipe serves as a side dish for 3-4 people.
- 3 Gem squash.
- 1 can of Koo Creamstyle Sweetcorn.
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese.
- Robertsons Garlic Flakes.
- Robertsons Paprika.
- Preheat the oven to 200C & Line a baking tray with tin foil.
- Cut each gem squash into two halves and scoop out the seeds.
- Spoon in the creamy corn evenly in each of the 6 halves.
- Lightly sprinkle paprika and garlic flakes on top of the creamy corn mixture.
- Top each gem squash half with grated cheese.
- Pop into the oven and bake for 35 minutes until bubbling and golden on top.
Wait to cool slightly and enjoy!